Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Too busy to toss!

Things have been rather hectic here at my Mud Pit....MudWorks is looking to relocate to a larger, more efficient building and so between keeping up with orders and searching out a new place (deposit and offer made on a building in the West End) I've slowed down on the shedding and stepped up on the mug throwing and carpenter hunting!

But, one of my favorite minions heard I might have some embroidery hoops that needed a new home and so out the door flew 17 of them!  Along with a gel fabric pen, a cloth journal and a flower shaped paper puncher for her budding artist, Em.  Twenty things out the door without even trying.....

Will try to be a better blogger, and a better tosser...but for now I'd better go be a better potter so I can pay the bills for the new and improved MudWorks....keep those fingers crossed, you all.

1 comment:

  1. A couple of chicks want to say thanks...for your goodies and for the promise of a few budding artists. Keep inspiring, lady!!!

    ReplyDelete