Sunday, February 20, 2011

Shedding, still!

So I am not the list maker, that's for sure....but I do want to go on record with the continued number of items that are either now in the trash or photographed for eBay and Amazon.

While getting ready for my big day in Philadelphia, I took five minutes to clear out all my "war paint" (make-up).  I can't even remember the last time I used any of this stuff, but there it was, almost filling up one drawer in my bathroom....so I am happy to report twenty more items hit the trash!  Which brings me down to 947 more things just waiting to be discovered for the trash bin.

Five minutes here, twenty items there....it will all work out!  I just need to avoid re-filling all these little spaces I am creating.  My new mantra is "out, out, out"!  I am sure that some of you are taking bets on how long this will last, but I am determined.  And since I've made this purge public, I feel I will continue....and you all know that me getting rid of merely 1,000 things is just the tip of my iceberg!

1 comment:

  1. no bet, no doubt; the one FACT i know about you is that when you set your mind to something, you are UNSTOPPABLE!
    thanks for the bog - fun to read!

    ReplyDelete